Friday, March 30, 2012

A package from Dayf

Received this nice big envelope



from every one's favorite ponymiester, Dayf.  Now, if you don't know who Dayf is, shame on you.

He is the artistic/creative talent behind Cardboard Junkie, if you are not reading his blog, you should.   I sent him a package, similar in size filled with these,


What do you call these? I call them "blockers" as in they block you from finding a game used.  Dayf uses them for sketching, mostly ponies, but he did sketch a nice Mr. Met for Jacobmrly of Starting Nine.  I have another small stack for him, but I'm waiting for it to grow a little before I ship it out. BTW, it took me 3 tries to get that to scan. I didn't realize that the back cover of the scanner is white. Like looking for a polar bear in a snow storm.

So what was in that package? A boatload of Yankees, which are always appreciated and this masterpiece


and the back


Absolutely awesome, of course that is one of the best scenes in the movie. My personal favorite is where Jake is begging for his life from Carrie Fisher Jake's Excuses.

Thanks again Dayf.  Like I said in my previous post, I love trading.

1 comment: