Wednesday, April 18, 2012

All you can eat, anyone?

I've been wanting to do this for the past several years, but I have been unable to convince enough people to join
me.  So I am inviting all my new blogosphere friends to join me.

The Staten Island Yankees have an All you can eat offer.  If you checked the link, you can see this is a sweet deal for $22.  I need nine other people to join me or this won't fly.  I am looking at July 24, 2012 at 7pm.  That's a Tuesday, against the Hudson Valley Renegades.

If you've never been to a minor league game, now is the time.  It's great to watch these young kids play.  Most will never get to "the show", but their attitude and hustle and love of the game is great to watch.

The ballpark is located in Richmond, just two blocks from the Staten Island ferry terminal.

Contact me via e-mail.  I am setting an May 1st deadline to purchase the tickets.  Come on, it will be fun.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment