Saturday, February 18, 2012

Liar Liar Pants on Fire

When I started this blog, my hopes were to publish something at least once a week.  As you can tell, I have not kept my word.  It's not like I didn't want to.  But with an epidural for my back, PT three times a week and my wife having chest pain yesterday, well, you can see how a fellow can fall behind.

BTW, we are all doing better.  My epidural has totally eradicated my back pain and the wife's chest pain is most likely muscular-skeletal.

The kids are off next week, winter break, and we will be spending a few days in NYC.  I need a photo of something for my next post, which I know I will find in "the city".  When we get back, I hope to have that post up.

To those who have been reading my tripe, I thank you.  I hope to improve as I continue to post.  I read a ton of blogs on baseball cards and I know I have a way to go.

In the meantime, I have posted a link to my web pages.  I am always open to trades.

Enjoy the long weekend.

The Snob

3 comments:

  1. I just found you via Night Owl's blogroll. I hope you guys all continue to improve. Enjoy NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of my hindrances in posting is I read so many card blogs I get that 'my stuff is crap' feeling. But you can't let that stop you from posting. It's your blog and you should blog, as I'm picking up slowly, for yourself.

    Going through good old health crap as well. Cheers to better health to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PATP - thanks for the compliments. NYC was really nice, took the kids to Blue Man Group, they loved it.

    Cory - Yes, better health would be nice, one of the issues of growing old, unfortunately. But we are doing well and I will take your advice to heart. My last post http://thebaseballcardsnob.blogspot.com/2012/02/obligatory-post-who-is-baseball-card.html is a big improvement, in my eyes at least.

    ReplyDelete