Friday, February 3, 2012

Well now I've gone and done it.

I've been debating this for a while, I'm not sure if I really have the time for this. But I will give it a try.

I've been reading everyone else's blogs for years now, so I thought, I'm reasonably intelligent. I can probably string a few sentences together. How difficult can this be? Well, we are going to find out. I don't think I will be able to post more than once a week to start.  That's probably all I can handle at the moment.

Will I add much to what's already being said? Probably not, but hopefully every once in a while something will resonant with you and that will make this worthwhile.

The next post will be my first (and probably only) scoop. If I can get the scanner to work.

3 comments:

  1. I just started and it was kind of like breaking through a brick wall to figure out ideas to start posting but I am slowly learning to post what ever comes to mind, but in a way that makes sense to everyone else, not just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys. I have a small stack of 3x5 cards for writing ideas down. Now if I can only get the time to compose something.

    ReplyDelete